- This recipe calls for salt but every time I use it, the cookies taste too salty. My husband didn't notice until I mentioned it, but then he noticed it. I eliminated the salt this time and they tasted better.
- These would probably be better made with a mixer and not by Dani hands.
- I need a silipat liner for my cookie sheet
- I really don't know what a silipat liner sheet is.
- Should I get a silipat liner?
- Can anyone recommend a good cookie scoop? The one I use is made of silicon but the dough just seems to stick to it?
- Do you have a chocolate chip cookie recipe that is a bit different?
*Bet you are wondering why these are called Pancake Cookies, right? Well, the first time I made them, I did not have a cookie scoop so I used a tablespoon. The cookies turned out HUGE. Yummy, but quite large. From then on, my husband and I have referred to them as the Pancake Cookies.